Join the Development
There are many ways to help developing ownCloud. Some require expert coding skills, some don’t.
Contributing code to ownCloud helps both the project, as well as your coding skills. A pull request does not have to be perfect when you open it – but if you listen to feedback by our kind maintainers and improve it until they like it, you will learn a lot.
If you are interested, try one of these starting points:
- Learn to write ownCloud code (Try your hands on a Junior Job and see the project ideas page)
- Get a bug fixed (bugtracker documentation and general guidelines and setup)
- Develop your own ownCloud Server app (app development documentation)
- Improve the ownCloud Core (core development documentation)
- Build a desktop client (desktop client manual)
Talk to us on central! We look forward to your code and thoughts.
Note: Please see our Contributor Agreement before you start hacking.Join ownCloud on GitHub