ownCloud 4.0.3 Released – Bugfix and Security Update
Today we release another important update for ownCloud 4. The new release contains lots of bugfixes and important security updates. It is recommended that all ownCloud 4.x users upgrade. For full production use we continue to recommend ownCloud 3.x or ownCloud 2012 – while we chase additional items brought up by users
- Added a check if the .htaccess file is working and the data directory is protected or not.
- Added a check if a user is allowed to edit a bookmark or not.
- Fix the bookmarklet
- Fix the timezone in the datepicker
- Fix mimetype detection for cdr files
- Fix the filecache for the /Shared folder
- Fix a potential data corruption bug in the encryption app
- Don´t show other users filenames during filesystem cache rebuild
- Fix several XSS bugs
- Performance improvements for WebDAV and Desktop Syncing
- Fix quota calculation
- Improve the LDAP integration and group management
- Fix problems with the pdf viewer
- Fix user account migration
- Implement several CSRF security checks
- Fix a gallery bug where first picture is repeated in the last picture.
- Lot´s of calendar fixes
- Fix problem with “/” in filenames
- Updated translations
- Several fixes in Contacts
- Lot´s of fixes in the Tasks App
The ownCloud Team