Install ownCloud Server
- Download Unix (.tar.bz2) or Windows (.zip) archive.
- Check package integrity using MD5 (Unix / Windows) or SHA256 (Unix / Windows)
- Verify the authenticity via PGP (Unix /Windows). The ownCloud PGP key is here.
- Follow the ownCloud Admin Manuals’ installation chapter
Install ownCloud using the Web Installer
- Right-click here and save the file to your computer
- Upload setup-owncloud.php to your web space
- Point your web browser to setup-owncloud.php on your webspace
- Follow the instructions and configure ownCloud
- Login to your newly created ownCloud instance!
Install ownCloud using Linux packages
ownCloud provides ready-to-deploy packages for popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat Enterprise Linux, CentOS and openSUSE.
Clicking on “Continue” will forward you to the ownCloud community page at the openSUSE Build Service, which hosts the repositories for all distributions. Further instructions on how to install ownCloud for your distribution are also provided there. For setup instructions, please follow the ownCloud Admin manual.
The repositories allow you to stay on an up-to-date version of ownCloud using your distributions’ update mechanism, with packages maintained by the ownCloud community.
You can find further instructions in the ownCloud Admin Manual.
Note: New updates will be made available in the repository on every release. To learn about changes and security issues, we additionally recommend a subscription on our low-traffic announcement mailing list
Find our GPG key at owncloud.org/owncloud.asc